An example to explain how to build the chain of Science

 

since the Shanghai dragon since the chain is one of the most important aspects of Shanghai Longfeng work. But a lot of people especially the novice friends do not know how to do the chain, the chain structure does not know what is the love of the love of Shanghai. This will be a "water purifier" as keywords and top-ranking website analysis, reveals how scientific construction of the chain.

1. a reasonable increase in the chain of domain name

can be seen from the figure, the main keywords "site water purifier" accounted for 51% of all the anchor text, and the remaining 49% use other relevant anchor text. Therefore, cannot use the same keywords as anchor text in the construction of the chain, but should ensure that the main anchor text keywords accounted for about 50% of the total cases, using relevant keywords as anchor text in the rest of the chain, and even the use of straight chain form.

can be seen from the figure, the world’s most popular COM domain accounted for less than 60%, while CN, net, org, CC, info and other types of suffixes accounted for nearly 40% of the rest. Therefore, to the rational distribution of the chain in the domain name suffix type in the process of the construction of the chain, com type accounted for 60%, the remaining 40% reasonable distribution to other types of domain name suffix.

2. domain name suffix type

3. anchor text types

can be seen from the figure, in 15274 all the chain, dofollow accounted for 13835, nofollow accounted for 1439, that is to say when the construction of the chain to a certain nofollow chain, which is more natural, more easily to be accepted by the search engine.

 

 

4.nofollow and dofollow

the household water purifier which brand is good 贵族宝贝menghuisanguo贵族宝贝 original, reproduced please specify.

ratio

from this picture we can see that the number of domain name to site is gradually increased to stable growth, no large fluctuations. That is to say, gradually increase when the construction of the chain to keep the chain in the domain name number, to avoid large fluctuations.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *