Source and photos: Ministry of Tourism and Sports The directors of the CNTB Representation abroad presented the state of the Croatian destination in their representative offices and the operational plans and priorities for 2021. Minister of Tourism and Sports Nikolina Brnjac pointed out that it was Last year, Croatia had the best results in the Mediterranean. According to her, part of the credit belongs to the directors of CNTB representative offices abroad, who have made great efforts to ensure that Croatia is adequately represented in the markets in which they operate. The latest Eurostat data on tourist traffic in the European Union show that in the period from January to July this year, Croatia, of all Mediterranean countries, recorded the smallest decline in the number of domestic and foreign tourists and in realized tourist nights. These physical indicators are accompanied by those financially in which a conservative assessment of how will year end at 50% of tourism revenue compared to last year’s record, which is a good result given the circumstances. Photo: Ministry of Tourism and Sports The evaluation of the results in 2020 and financial indicators were the main topics of the meeting via video call between the Ministry of Tourism and Sports with the directors of the CNTB Representation in the world. “We can already say that next year the main motive or better to say the condition of the trip will be safety. Therefore, more than ever, we need quality and targeted marketing campaigns, which will ensure our visibility in the most important emitting markets. “, concluded Brnjac. According to the Tax Administration in the first eight months of this year the amount of fiscalized accounts in activities amounts 57% of the value compared to the same period last year. “Given that this year we were a desirable car destination for tourists from the surrounding countries, it is to be expected that next year will benefit car destinations, last minute demand, accommodation facilities of higher categories and those isolated that provide isolation.”, Minister Brnjac pointed out and added that despite that, distant markets must be ready to react in a timely manner when airlines are re-established towards Croatia.
The containers of cabbage were the latest in the 230 containers of vegetables Indonesia has exported this year, according to Syahrul. The ministry plans to export 300 containers by the end of the year as demand continues to rise.Indonesia is working to boost its international trade as the pandemic has led to a 9.9 percent decline in exports year-on-year (yoy) to $13.73 billion in July.Owing to the disruptions to trade caused by pandemic-related restrictions, the World Trade Organization (WTO) predicts global trade to decline by between 13 and 32 percent this year.“The President wants to see real economic acceleration that can improve people’s income. That is what we need to pursue,” said Syahrul.The minister noted that Indonesia exported Rp 6 trillion in fruits and vegetables last year, saying the industry had plenty of potential.Indonesia’s agriculture exports rose to $350 million in July, 11.17 percent higher than the figure recorded in the same period last year.Topics : Agriculture Minister Syahrul Yasin Limpo oversaw on Thursday the export of 100 tons of cabbage from Malang, East Java, to Taiwan amid the ongoing decline in global trade.The export comprises four containers, each weighing 25 tons, of cabbage priced at Rp 40,000 (US$2.72) per kilogram.“This is what we call accelerating the agriculture [sector], in which our national [produce] improves food security and is worthy of export and globally in demand,” Syahrul said in a statement on Thursday.
It all stems from a bone bruise in his right knee, suffered in April. Dozier had an MRI on the knee at the time, which showed no structural damage, but he said “a few days in a row in May, I made some plays that irritated something” and he has dealt with some level of discomfort ever since.“You go through things throughout the year. It’s been a little struggle since pretty much, I don’t know, middle of May, I guess. I’m just trying to grind through it,” Dozier said.“But that’s by no means trying to make an excuse. It feels great right now. You just develop bad habits in your swing when stuff like that happens. You try to find ways around it. I’ve never made excuses I just try to go out there and play.”Dozier never went on the disabled list with the injury (and has never been on the DL in his career) and never missed more than one game at a time with the Twins.Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said he didn’t know about the injury until last week. “From what I hear, it’s a lot better than it was,” Roberts said. “But when you’re dealing with an injury, it sometimes has a way of sort of bleeding into your mechanics and affecting how things go. The next thing you know, you look up and go, ‘What happened?’ I think there’s a little bit of that too.”Dozier acknowledges his swing has not been “where I’d like it to be” often this season. He has reached 20 home runs for a fifth consecutive season. But his batting average (.218) is a career low and his on-base and slugging percentages (and OPS) are all the lowest since his partial season as a rookie in 2012.“It’s been a constant struggle to fire into my front side,” he said of the limitations caused by his knee pain. “It gets irritating. But that’s just the way it is and you find ways around it. Firing into my front side is the way my swing works, creating power and leverage and space and all that kind of stuff. The thing now is to keep firing into the front side so that I pull my weight into it as I make that transition.”Sign up for our Inside the Dodgers newsletter. Be the best Dodger fan you can be by getting daily intel on your favorite team. Subscribe here.Another transition has also been painful for Dozier to make. An everyday player throughout his career in Minnesota, Dozier has been reduced to starting only against left-handed pitching in Los Angeles, with his playing time sporadic and diminished. And all of this just as he is about to go into free agency.“It doesn’t really have anything to do with that. I’m a man of faith,” the 31-year-old Dozier said. “Me and my family, we don’t chase the money. We believe God puts us in place for reasons and we’re all for it.“It’s just a very good learning experience. … But you know what, it’s made me a helluva man, a better man.”TWO MORERelievers Tony Cingrani and John Axford each pitched for Class-A Rancho Cucamonga in their title-clinching playoff win. Cingrani pitched a hitless inning, striking out two of the four batters he faced. Axford gave up a run in two-thirds of an inning.Roberts said both pitchers will join the Dodgers when they return to Los Angeles on Monday. They will be activated from the DL (giving the Dodgers 38 players on their active roster), but Roberts said he does not know how or when they will be used.UP NEXTDodgers RHP Ross Stripling (8-3, 2.61 ERA) at Cardinals RHP Adam Wainwright (1-3, 4.70 ERA), Sunday, 5:05 p.m., ESPN ST. LOUIS – Very little this season has gone the way Brian Dozier would have planned.“Spring training until now, it’s been the most learning experience of my life. Let’s just put it that way,” said the Dodgers infielder acquired from the Minnesota Twins at the trade deadline.Dozier was already having a subpar season with the Twins when he joined the Dodgers. The move up the standings into a playoff race energized Dozier. He had three hits in his first game with the Dodgers and nine RBI and three home runs in his first eight games. But a deep slump followed.Dozier has batted .189 with the Dodgers, including just one hit in 34 plate appearances before a double late in Saturday’s rout of the Cardinals. Newsroom GuidelinesNews TipsContact UsReport an Error